Hazard Pay Hazard Pay

Has to be one of the most soulful songs on NG!

I admire your talent and can only hope to one day learn to even come close to your skill. A job damn well done. Only problem? Too short! Haha, but that's just a minor issue.

TheBenjerman responds:

Aww, shucks...

-_-

MiD - Transport v2 MiD - Transport v2

Don't listen to people

Just follow what YOU think should be done, and the song will be great. You've got great skill.

Batman NES - Stage 1 remix Batman NES - Stage 1 remix

HELL. YES.

This brings back so many memories, and you can't not like this on it's own anyways.

Covenant Dance (Halo) Covenant Dance (Halo)

I have to thank you.

I love this stuff. Great job.

10/10 5/5

Dearly Beloved (KH2) Dearly Beloved (KH2)

Holy jesus...

What the hell did you use?!

10/10

Strings quick tribute Strings quick tribute

This is pretty good!

... It's just in the wrong section, heheh.
Good job.
7/10
4/5

lin001 responds:

lol thks but which section is it then cause i couldnt figure that one out so i kinda guessed....

Dark World Dark World

What the hell? This isn't even a rip-off.

Don't listen to people who have no idea what they're talking about.

7/10

The Last Night on Earth The Last Night on Earth

I just have to ask:

What did you use to make this song?

MusicalRocky responds:

Sorry I didn't notice this before.

I composed it in Noteworthy Composer, then made a midi, which I imported into FL Studio, then I synthesized it with Edirol Orchestral.

: )

Inner potentiality Inner potentiality

The guy below me,

Must feel like a real ass.

Soothsage responds:

Word! Thanx for the support!

Bosania Returns Bosania Returns

Chilling, Destructive, Masterful.

I didn't even read your comments at first, but I got the feeling of just sheer terror and angst. The horns remind me of war horns. it slows down a little bit but then it picks up bigger than ever. And finally, the long notes foreshadowing the impending doom fated to the poor country that is quickly taken over and ravaged. Bird's eye view, it is flying over the war-torn land. Houses are falling down, castles and citadels burn slowly; finally in rest of a full night's onslaught. My imagination now turns to a huge hill where;

The proud soldiers, all alive and intact staring down and their destruction and laughing, their leader, fearless and without compassions for any other person than his own men. They turn for their next target.

I don't know if this is what you were giving, but this is what I saw. Not as descriptive as other reviews for some other songs of yours but, yeah.

Great job!

-DefX

Bosa responds:

As the Bosanians march through everything if not anything that stands in there way and leaves behind them nothing more than destruction, their reign of terror and onslaught is unstoppable and it is only a matter of time before they reach us." said the old man that trembled before his own king. Indeed, the Bosanians did come.. and that is where your part comes in, DefX.

A good descriptive review that demands a good response!

-Bosa